Outgoing, reserved, people-oriented, loyal, adventurous, detailed. We all have so many adjectives to describe us. Positive and negative, those adjectives paint a picture of who we are and how others see us.
When we seek understanding of ourselves, we are better equipped to not only identify what makes us thrive, but to better realize our impact on others (both at home and at work).
The more we know those adjectives that play into our strengths, the more we can also recognize those adjectives that may push people away.
Our job is to not only understand our own personality styles but to aim to better understand others so we can connect and communicate more effectively.
The DISC Personality System is the universal language of behavior. In this online course, Ashley Logsdon (Dan Miller's daughter) will take you through the DISC Personalities and how to use them to connect with yourself and others.
This course includes 19 videos (each 10-15 minutes) in 4 modules, so you can absorb it in bites along with an in-depth workbook to take you through:
- Strengths and fears of each personality style
- Communication tips for each personality style
- How to read your personality style report
- Relating personality style to sales strategies and more
PLUS 3 BIG BONUSES:
- Dan Miller's Who Are You and Why Are You Here Audio Session
- A Special Discount on a DISC Personality Assessment (regular price $28.50 - now just $10)
- A Bonus Module based on different learning styles and how to encourage and motivate others